Our rental administration service provides:
- Rental paperwork: payment incidents, purchase and assembly of furniture.
- Breakdowns repair coordination: electrical, carpentry and builders work.
- Property paperwork: intermediary between the tenant and the community, pickup service of owner's mail.
- ''Checking in'' paperwork: inventory, flaws report, change of address of the basic services.
- ''Checking out'' paperwork: inventory check, making sure the basic services have been currently paid, calculation of the deposit reduction, cleaning up the flat.
- Screen the calls and visit requests.
- Checking the solvency of potential new tenants, their working documents, ASNEF’s enquiry and trials.
- Rental agreement: we write the rental agreement, and the deposit if processed on INCASOL.
Optional: default insurance that includes a payment guarantee for 6 to 12 months and also pays for eviction and damages.
Dept. of Administration:
Tel.: (+34) 936 243 806